1. How do I enroll in any of the ESL classes?
You must first take a listening test at the FUHSD Adult School.
2. Why do I need to take a listening test?
To help us find which is the most appropriate ESL level for you.
3. I don't know any English, do I still need to take a test?
Yes, everybody needs to take a listening test in order to participate in any of our ESL classes.
4. How do I register for the listening test?
Phone: (408) 522-2700
Walk in: FUHSD Adult School
10123 N. Wolfe Rd. Suite 2084. Cupertino, CA 95014
5. How much do I need to pay for the ESL listening test?
Our listening test is free of charge and it is funded by the State and Federal Government.
6. How many levels are there in the ESL program?
We offer seven levels based on enrollment: Beginning Literacy, Beginning Low, Beginning High, Intermediate Low, Intermediate High, and Advanced. Course description.
7. How often do classes meet?
Two times a week. We offer Monday-Wednesday and Tuesday-Thursday classes.
8. What time do classes start?
Morning classes are from 9:00am-12:00pm
Evening classes are from 6:00pm-9:00pm
9. How about class materials, do I need to buy a textbook?
No, textbooks are provided in class.