Our Transition Support Services are designed to help you pursue your academic and career goals. Students who are enrolled in FUHSD Adult School are eligible for transition services--whether in ESL, Career Technical Education, High School Diploma or other program areas.
Our Transition Counselor and Coordinating Teacher of Transition will help you accomplish the following:
Call us today at (408) 522-2700 to explore our program areas, courses, and how to become a student and benefit from the available college and career advising. Are you an alumni? Please see the alumni page for services immediately available to you.
- Set goals and identify next steps.
- Create an individualized college and career plan.
- Apply to college.
- Understand and apply for financial aid.
- Become familiar with college resources.
- Acquire and expand job skills.
- Develop a resume.
- Use community resources to meet job goals.