FUHSD Adult SchoolSunnyvale - Cupertino

Skip to main content
Mobile Menu

Salary & Credentialing

Salary and Credentialing

Interested in teaching for FUHSD Adult School?  The following information will help you to explore whether you are qualified to teach at our school and in which department.  Some departments require a teaching credential based on state standards.  Some departments can hire community instructors who can use experience and expertise to qualify for employment with our school.  If you have questions after reading through the lists below and utilizing the URL links, please feel free to give us a call at (408) 522-2700.  To view current job openings within FUHSD and FUHSD Adult School, go to the following: https://www.edjoin.org/Home/Jobs?stateID=24&countyID=43&districtID=795 or call our office to inquire about upcoming opportunities.

Requirements of Employment at FUHSD Adult School

  • Completion of all required paperwork
  • Fingerprint Clearance
  • Valid TB Test
  • Social Security Card
  • Drivers License or Passport in place of a Social Security Card
  • Completion of new hire orientation
  • Completion of Safety and Mandated Reporter Training within the first six weeks of employment

Program Credentialing Requirements

The following programs require an appropriate credential:

  • Career and Technical Education
  • English As a Second Language
  • Adult Secondary Education
  • Parent Education

The following programs do not require a credential

  • Community Interest
  • Active Adults
  • Gym Kids

Who to Contact for Credentialing:

Current FUHSD Adult School Salary Schedules

Certificated (Credentialed) Teachers

Non-Certificated (Non-Credentialed) Teachers

Coordinating Teachers & College and Career Transitions Counselor

Collective Bargaining Agreement for Teaching Faculty: