Information Systems Certificate Programs
The FUHSD Adult School offers three certificate programs in the area of Information Systems. All classes are offered online at this time. These courses are designed for the adult student who desires to succeed in the workplace and beyond. Ample opportunities will be provided in the context of workplace scenarios.
Python 1; Introduction: Learn the fundamental principles of the Python programming language. Students will learn basic concepts, data structures and file handling.
- Python 2; Statistics: Using Python and Jupyter Notebooks, students will learn basic statistics including data sampling, probability and the ability to interpret univariate data.
- Python 3; Data Science & Visualization: A continuation of Python 2, you will enhance your machine learning skills with additional knowledge of Data Structures and many more. Python 2 is a prerequisite for this class.
- Python 4; Machine Learning.
The Machine Learning Certificate continues your Python learning with the addition of Structured Query Language (SQL) and an introductory class in Amazon Web Services (AWS). SQL will help you learn about accessing, moving and manipulating structured data while AWS will introduce you to concepts of cloud storage.
All Python Certificate courses
SQL 1 Introduction
SQL 2 Intermediate
- AWS Amazon Cloud Foundations
The AWS Certificate helps learners build credibility and confidence by validating their cloud expertise with an industry-recognized credential. The AWS certificate is considered by industry and organizations the criteria to identify skilled professionals to lead cloud initiatives using AWS.
AWS Certificate courses through Amazon Web Services Academy are:
- Cloud Foundations; You will be eligible to take the AWS Cloud Practitioner Certification exam upon successful completion of this course.
- Cloud Architect; You will be eligible to take the AWS Solutions Architect Certification exam upon successful completion of this course.