GED & Adult Diploma

Graduation June 2021

The GED and Adult Diploma Program is FREE to all students!  We will help you earn your GED or Diploma and prepare you for your college and career goals.  You also have the opportunity to take college classes through our dual enrollment program at DeAnza and Foothill Junior Colleges.  Our classes are held Monday - Thursday beginning at either 4pm or 6:30pm.  Take your first step today by calling our office at (408) 522-2700 to register now!

How do I get started?
  • Call our office at (408) 522-2700.
  • Register for a GED and Adult Diploma Orientation.
  • Order a transcript from the last school you attended.
  • Take a placement test.

Affordable Internet Option

The Affordable Connectivity Program is a federally funded program that offers a $30 monthly discount on Home Internet for qualifying individuals or families. If you’re interested in learning more about this resource you can click on this link to visit their website and find the application to apply.

Frequently Asked Questions

As a WIOA Title-I financially assisted program, the FUHSD Adult School, is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request for individuals with disabilities.  All classes are offered at no cost to students.

Contact Information

Desirie Torres
Transition Counselor
(408) 522-2719

CT Adult Secondary Education
(408) 522-2771

Do you have a question that we can help you with? Please use the Information Request Form below and we will contact you!